Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Christmas....Oh Wait..BIRTHDAY!!

So this is twin number 2....lucky for me and the holiday season, her very favorite-est thing in the whole wide world is candy canes and candy cane kisses....

This means I get to make a Christmas-y type cake! It were fun. The inside is an alternating layer of my chocolate mud and vanilla mint cakes...this means people at the office can take an entire slice, but they can either choose to have 1 flavor or 2! HOW DELICIOUS!!
And it was all held together with vanilla mint frosting and mint flavored fondant....yum! yum!

I didn't realize it while I was doing it, but the drageés look like multi-colored snow falling on the trees...I just thought it would look neat...nice outcome!


I particularly like the gigantic kiss on the top.  It had nothing much to do with the cake design itself other than the  fact that it's red and there's candy cane kisses surrounding the outter layer...I'd say it was  "sweet" touch! tee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment