Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Play On Words

And the word is '3'...For Toy Story and the age the boys are turning! 2 handsome twins turning the fantasic age of 3...passing the all knowing "terrible two's" and entering the age of "why"..."Why is the sky blue?" "becuase it reflects off of the ocean", Why is the ocean blue?", "Because it reflects's off the sky", "Why?" hee hee! LOVE it! And today my OWN baby started to clap...how cute!
We also left him last night for the second time ever and went to Tony's company Christmas party. He screamed the entire time...but lucky for my good friend (and babysitter) we came home early. Normally at these sorts of things, Tony and I pull out all the stops and show everyone a great time. One year he pulled a chair onto the dance floor, made me sit on it and did a "dance" for me...No no...it wasn't overly distasteful, but it's the sort of behavior that a supervisor shouldn't really be displaying...So we played it cool, ate a very lovely dinner, had a glass of red wine and bid an early farewell. We anticipate him hearing the, `why`d ya leave so early on Saturday night?" but alas, he is a responsible father and mentor now...so we left the gallivanting to Stu...the very interesting fellow who was running around the entire floor with pretend mustaches for all to bare...It's "Mowvember" and, in case you're not aware, during November, men grow mustaches to show their support for prostate cancer. Tony has been told he looks like a skinny Hulk Hogan....Two more days....lol Anyhow the funniest part about all that is the women that were running around with mustaches and the men who wore these things as unibrows...hmmm...not QUITE the main purpose...but what was he expecting from a bunch drunk people? Sheesh...lol


Anyhow....To the cake!



I especially like the dresser in the background..I made it out of raspberry flavored rice crispy treats! mmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment