Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Challenge Thee!

Ok...so quite a few years ago, my mom was watching Oprah Winfrey and the topic was weird obsessions. She told me about how some people have issues with otherwise meaningless everyday situations, with one person being toilet paper. When she replaces the toilet paper...her obsession is making the paper come out from the top, not underneath.....When my mother told me this we both laughed at this person and poked fun at the stupidity of the scenario...and then I went pee...(can you see where this is going???) and reached for the toilet paper...and it dawned me that I too had this VERY SAME OBSESSION...and the first thing that came to mind was..."OH SHIT!" (No pun intended).

As it turns out...I too MUST have the toilet paper coming out towards me from above the roll, not under it...and I always thought it wasn't that big of a deal until today when I DESPERATELY needed to pee (leaving the house after drinking coffee sans ridding excess liquid) and using my husbands work facilities. I reach for the toilet paper, find that that the roll is coming out from UNDER itself...and I become...offended. That's right...I was OFFENDED at the fact that my husbands employer didn't have their toilet paper positioned properly, on the OFF chance that I may need to use their restroom (In over 2 years, this was the first time I had used it..it's an otherwise lovely restroom)...Today I realized...I have a problem. Do you  think there's a 12 step program for those who need to have the asswipe facing the "right" way?

Anyways...it was a disturbing afternoon...and I can't stop thinking about how incredibly strange I really am...so here's my question...Do YOU have a weird fetish? Is there anything that YOU need to do/say/eat/feel/hear??? ANYTHING? C'mon people...think of this as, like...therapy for that bizarre cake girl...and maybe...JUST maybe we can all fix each other.....and then sit in a circle around a camp fire, singing Kumbaya next summer....

You know I've never really done drugs....Seriously...I REALLY haven't...well, at least not enough to support any theory that it would have caused any long term damage...I could count how many times on one hand...on the fingers...not even including the thumb!

sigh....It's been a VERY long day....hahahahahahaha!!!!

Post your comment below and let's see if I'm one of many unusual beings...or if I'm really...just in need of some good counselling...BAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly normal not a weird obsession at all - toilet paper should always roll from the top. I have even been known to "fix" paper at other people's homes...
    Nothing wrong with you or me - it's with them.

    ReplyDelete