Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy....

At first it was going to be a Budweiser can..but things changed and evolved..and this is the final product...It's still a little wet from where I erased to the powdered sugar...but otherwise, I think it turned out pretty great!

Everything is edible and hand made...
The cake is Vanilla with Vanilla butter cream inside..VERY yummy!! (I spent most of the decorating time eating the scraps...you know...quality control...lol)

Anyhoo...here are some shots....

My big fear in decorating this one was making it too girly as it's for the man of the house...but I think just some simple circles and gold & silver dragees did the trick...


Here's a close-up of the belt buckle.... everything was hand made...my biggest obstacle is still freestyle writing and spacing it out properly...but in the end, it just makes it look more like it was made with love..which it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment