Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

BABIES part deux

ok so the reason why there is a second half to this posting is because this weekend was an EPIC cake making episode. I made 4, count em FOUR cakes! All were original creations inspired by ideas from the owners...conversations and photos mostly and this is what came of it:

The first 2, you've seen...these 2 were ideas inspired by a few photos and my mother in law....

This first one was created with the intention of the bedroom being a surprise Princess bedroom. She had no idea that when she came home for her birthday, her room was going to be transformed into a fairytale dream come true...My job was to make her cake match that room...

Princess bed

Princess bed

Princess bed

 The tiara is placed ever so delicately on top of the cake. This is the tiara I had made earlier this week.

Top of the cake. Flowers covering the drape...kinda making it look like a veil....
Back of the cake...I LOVE the veil look...so pretty!

Front of the cake.

Another front view.





No comments:

Post a Comment