Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi there...I'd like to introduce myself...my name is Scratch....

Ok...So not EXACTLY scratch..I have made a few cakes...and cupcakes....ya...I'm another one of THOSE girls..you know...the girl that went and got all pregnant...which led to maternity leave and decided that she loved her house SO much that she would do something from her home...and VOILA! Domestic goddess in the making! Since she's the mother of multiple children (her husband being one of them at times) she has tapped into her inner Martha, Nigella or Anna....ok maybe YOU have, but I'm more like Nadia G...completely loopy..and damn proud of it! But the bonus is that I make some pretty awesome cakes to go with the eccentric being that is me!
The purpose of this blog is to show you who I am...making that the difference between the other fabulously talented ladies in this area and myself. I'm clumsy, and happy and a little crazy, chalk FULL of wicked ideas for cakes and ALWAYS willing to try something new...oh my poor husbands bank account! My life is full of positives and I try to learn from every mistake I make...but I guess that's life's main purpose so I'll just shut up about that now.

I'll try to get on here as often as possible to post pictures, tell stories, take advice from anyone willing to supply it, and make you at least giggle....with the chaos that is my life...no no..don't worry...I have designated areas for my crazy cake adventures so you can be assured that she's a CLEAN, crazy... clumsy...uhhhh...hmmmm....I should re-write this.....nahhhhh....

photo op!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment