Welcome My Little Monsters!


This blog allows you to follow me as I learn new tricks here and there...you can watch as I dive into EPIC failures that you are bound to laugh at (like the time I set my oven on fire...ya...I'm AWESOME) and I'm putting it aaalllll on here...so you can follow me and decide for yourself whether or not to come to me or to go to them...even if you just visit my blog for fun and laughs...that's cool...I'll enjoy the company!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Babies!!!

So....had I of known that this would have been so much fun, I would have started with a baby shower cake from the very beginning.....I think it's the little bean sleeping at the top that makes my heart melt....Anyhow....I still have 2 cakes to do before the weekend is up, but here are a few photos of what I've done so far.....

The first is for the U12 Fury Select team (soccer, but I'm sure you figured that out! lol)

and the other is for my very first baby shower.....








I fell in love with this project the instant it was requested........

No comments:

Post a Comment